Our reviewer network can be viewed as an extension of your development team providing a second-set of eyes on your code. Aside from our static analysis, we’re keeping our eyes out for code smell, removal of technical debt, style adherence, and overall looking to level-up the code. However, we can advise our reviewers to look out for specific concerns based on your individual team’s preferences.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up billing by invoice?
- My GitLab Project isn't showing up in PullRequest
- Code review statuses & cancellation
- My Bitbucket repository isn't showing up in PullRequest
- My GitHub repository isn't showing up in PullRequest
- How does PullRequest work with on-premise teams?
- How fast is PullRequest?
- What kinds of things are your reviewers looking for?
- What technologies does PullRequest support?
- How do reviewers have enough context to provide good reviews?